Pathway to Membership of ANAN for CITM Members
The following steps demonstrate the pathway to the types of ANAN membership for full members of CITM under the conditions of the current MOU.
1. ApplicatIon letter or request for membership should be address to the Chief Executive Officer of ANAN requesting for Direct Membership for consideration approval.
2. Every eligible member of CITM applying to join ANAN through the Retreat/Direct Membership Pathway must have accounting or allied qualifications required b ANAN Membership Regulations. Similarly, every eligible ANAN member applying to join CITM through the Retreat/Direct Membership Pathway must meet the requirements set by CITM.
3. There shall be no Group Application. It should be done on individual basis and on merit.
4. 10% discount in fees charged by ANAN for Retreat/Direct Membership shall be given to CITM members applying.
5. 15% discount in fees charged by CITM for Retreat/Direct Membership shall be given to ANAN members applying.
6. Every application for Membership of ANAN by CITM members shall be endorsed by CITM Registrar/Chief Executive. Similarly, every application for Membership of CITM by ANAN members shall be endorsed by the Chief Executive Officer of ANAN.