26th Annual National Conference 2021
The Annual Conference creates an opportunity for Certified National Accountants to rub minds on issues germane to Members, the Accountancy Profession, and the Nation.
The theme of the Conference, which is expected to be attended by at least 5,000 Certified National Accountants from within and outside Nigeria, is “Strategic Options for Economic Recovery: Role of the Accountant”.
You may wish to download the Papers presented at the 26th Annual National Conference on each of the links below:
- Future-Ready Accountants & Agenda 2063: Keeping pace with the time by Alto Prinsloo - PAFA C.E.O
- Ethical Financial Inclusion for Economic Recovery by Francis Ibeawuchi, Ph.D
- Exploring New Opportunities for Nation Building: Ethical Accountants as Strategic Planner by Prof. Paul Adejola Adebayo
- Earning & Sustaining Public Trust: The Accountants' Challenges & Options by Dr. Sani Dawop
- Wealth & value creation: Perspective in Nation Building by Dr. Sani Mohammed Dahiru